Set the Caster IP address and details:
In the main window, switch to the Caster and Clients tab
- The Caster Setup Settings are shown along the right side of the tab
- Enter one of the valid IP values for your machine
- Enter the Port your NTRIP Caster will connect to Clients on, typically 2101
- Check the Auto start box to enable your Caster to start serving clients when it is started
- Look in the console log for a list of valid IP displayed just above the green banner
- Hint: Set the Log Threshold to be Minor to see additional log details
Tip: How to find the valid list of IPs on your machine...
Use the command "ipconfig" from a command line prompt, or
Just before the console log lines are some green lines that have this same data:
One of these will be the IP address you will want to use.
If you have a static IP, use that.
If you have an DHCP value that has been forwarded to a public static IP, use that.
If you are using DDNS (Dynamic DNS), use that port.
Consult whoever maintains your local network for any firewall or port-forwarding details.
Hint:If you are unable to operate an NTRIP Server
from within your organizational firewalls, you can also use
to PUSH-Out your
for further details.