- Thank you for evaluating the SNIP NTRIP Caster
- The Caster has just started, but a few configuration details remain to be set up.
- These pages will guide you through the configuration process.
- More detailed instructions can be found in the extensive Knowledge-Base.
- This is the Document Viewer window, used for various reports, behind it is the main SNIP window.
- Most setup controls are found in the different tabs in the main window.
Quick Setup in three Steps...
Set the Caster IP address and details
Add Base Stations
- Enter the IP your SNIP Caster will use to service connections.
- Use the Edit -> Preferences Menu to provide contact information about your Caster to others.
- Set any port forwarding or DDNS needed so others can find your SNIP node.
Add User Accounts
- Connect one or more GNSS Base Stations to your SNIP Caster.
- Base Stations can connect using local Serial Ports, or by several different Internet (TCP/IP) methods
- A Tab is dedicated to each of these modes.
- You can run your SNIP Caster in Open or Closed modes, or a combination of both.
- In 'Open' mode, no user account is required to access the Base Station streams.
- In 'Closed' mode, you create a user account for every user/device.
Summary of the GUI...
Here is a summary of the major tabs and controls in SNIP.
Some common FAQs are answered here.