SNIP allows a maximum number of simultaneous data streams based on the current license level. If a user would like to increase the maximum stream limit without upgrading to the next license tier, additional license keys that increase the limit can be purchased on our SNIP web page.
Add-on license keys can only be applied if the user is running SNIP in Basic license or above.
To apply an add-on license key, follow the instructions below:
- Launch SNIP, then open the registration wizard from Help->Registration…
- On the first page of the registration wizard, select the “Activate additional license on top of base license” option.
- Enter the license key into the edit line, then click “Next >”.
The license key should be validated.
- Review the license key information, then click on the “Register” button.
The activation process should start, and a successful message will be displayed upon completion.
- The final page will display the current maximum stream limit after the license key is applied. This information can also be found under Help->About. It is recommended that you restart SNIP after any new license key is applied.